Lucy Winter Kisses



 I  tried  experimenting  with  textures  on  this card  in  white  but  the photos  don't  show  them  clearly  .
I  began  by  embossing  the  base  card  with  a  Freebie  Christmas  embossing  folder .Then  I added  a die  cut frame using  a tonic  layering  die  .I  added Hunkydory  snow acetate  to  the front  to  which  I  added Aleenes glitter  snow for  texture  and  snowflake  stickers  . The  stamp is   CC Designs  Winter  Kisses  Lucy  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  , I also  added  White  Ice  Cosmic  Shimmer Glitter Jewels  to her hat  and  stickles ,
I  stuck  her onto  the  acetate  front  to  give the  card  depth  . .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _________

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-320-white-on-white.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-386-20th-of-october-christmas.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh just love this, your background is amazing. Your image and colouring stunning. Hard to take a picture with acetate, just love what you have achieved xx
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet Jenny! Love the colours and cute image, gorgeous design too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete