Kath's Inspiration








Kath's  card  July  2016


I  just loved  this  card  and  wondered  what  dies  I had  that  were  similar   and  I  wanted  to  make  a card   in shades of   Pink  .  [
I used  Pink  Mirri  card and  dry  embossed it  with  a leaf  embossing  folder  .  I used  Tonic  Verandah  dies  to  make  the border  cutting  two  to  make  a  check  effect  .  For  the  flowers  I used  card candi  ,sparklers  ,liquid  pearls  and  stickles  glitter  in  various  shades  of  pink  .
Peel offs  for  the  stalks  and  die  cut  leaves .A ribbon  bow and  sentiment  complete  the  card  .
Thank you  Kath  for the inspiration  !

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  _________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/week-383-re-run.html

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous take on Kath's card, lovely pink and shimmery colours.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity ove rat Allsort, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete