Spring fling


 For  this  card  I used  a digi  from  Scribbles  which  is  called Bunny  Bum  . I  printed it  4  times  so I  could  add  the naughty  bunny   climbing up the  side  , I  designed  a  background using  Craft  artist  and  coloured it  all with  Promarkers  adding  flock  for their  tails.,paper  flowers  and  stickles  . To  complete  I  added  Spring  ribbon  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-98-spring-fling.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just too sweet Jenny. Love that little Bunny Bum myself and seeing four of those little butts on this lovely spring card puts a smile on my face.

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into our latest challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    Strategic Content Developer and Blog Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete