Mermaid's view


inside  showing  details
inside  from  both  sides

                                                               N.B. Bubbles on  acetate
 

 I  was able  to  get  an  addition  to my  Stamping  Bella  collection  last  week  . This  set is  called Tiny  townie  mermaid  set  . I  particularly liked the bubble  stamp  which  I  stamped on  to acetate  used  glossy  accents and  glitter  to  emphasize it .  

I  began  by  designing  papers  from  craft  artist  for  the  front  and inside  , I  fussy  cut  the  mermaid  ,treasure  box  and  seaweed stamps  . I  coloured  them  with Promarkers  and added  glitter  . I  die  cut  a circle in  the front of  the  base  card and  added  acetate  to  it  . I  stamped the bubbles onto this adding glossy accents and glitter  . The  fun  came  with the  decorating  and I  added  die  cut  shells and  crab. I  added    metal  anchor , die  cut  seaweed and  confetti   fishes ,fishing net  etc  and  I  found many  forgotten  items in my  stash  . I  completed  the  card  by  adding  mirri  die  cut  edges and  a die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ---------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-615-stamped-image.html

 

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/03/march-i-love.html 

I love  trying out new  stamps  and  creating  new  scenes . 

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2021/03/wk-11-cardmaking-crafting-challenge.html

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/pennys-challenge-491.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-136.html 

7 comments:

  1. How absolutely gorgeous! So unique and fun!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great colours and images , lovely design too. Thank you for joining our 'I love ....' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni such a lot of work for a beautiful card. Love all the elements and colors. Very cheerful. Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a real work of art Jenny but so very pretty and tells a story. Thanks so much for sharing a crafty 'I love.....' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque March challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely under the sea creation, you can see all the work that has gone in to this, it really lovely. Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful underwater scene!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mermaid's view is just delightful, I love the bubbles and her sparkly hair. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and I Love Chocolate Baroque.

    ReplyDelete