Black and Gold


 For  this  card  I used  Chocolate  Baroques  stamp  Freedom  flower  together  with its background  . I began by  dry  embossing  black  card  with  a tile  patterned  folder I  added  gold  gilding  wax  to  this .  I  stamped  the  background  pattern of  the  stamp  several  times  and  added gold  embossing  powder  I  did  this  with the rose  and  fussy  cut it  twice  adding  foam  pads in between  . 

To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  /

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge--------

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/03/march-i-love.html

 I love  stamping  fussycutting  and  wet  embossing although  I  am  still  learning  re  embossing !!!!!

 


2 comments:

  1. What a delightful floral creation and a stunning choice of colours, beautifully crafted. Effective use of the CB worker grid stamp in the background as well.

    Thanks for sharing a crafty 'love' with us at this months theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning make in the black and gold. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete