First Birthday


 I used  Papers  from  LOTV  collections for this first  birthday  card . The  digi is  also  from LOTV  from  their  latest  baby  collection  , This is called 'Baby  mobile'  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding Panpastels  and  stickles  . I layered iton  mirri  card  and  die  cut  an outline . To  complete I  added  die  cut numbers  and sentiment . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge ________

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-431.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at I love pro markers absolutely stunning make big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, Lily of the Valley stamps are always beautiful and your gorgeous card showcases this one perfectly.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete