Thinking of you today


 I  did  think  that  a  'Thinking of you  'card meant  a  sympathy  card  but  after  sending  several  to  brighten up  frieends  during the pandemic  ,I  realise  they  cover  a  broad  band  . This one is  obviously  for  a  driving  test  candidate  .

The  digi is  from  bugaboo  and is  called 'Guy  car keys ' , I  fussy  cut it  and coloured it  with Promarkers  adding  glitter  and glossy  accents  . I  made  a  collage of  road  signs  and  an  L plate for the  background and  completed  with  a die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following challenges----------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2021/02/265-thinking-of-you.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our "thinkinng of you" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is always so much fun to see all the different takes on our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very different and fun. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Perfect digi and that L sign is great too!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete