Scooter Bunny


 I used one of  the new  Easter  digis  from  LOTV  fior  this  card  which is  called  Scooter Bunny  . I fussy  cut it  ,coloured it  with  Proamarkers  and  added  tonic  glitter  accents  for  fur  and  feathers  and  glossy  accents  .I  designed  a  background  for  them  and  added  die  cut  flowers  , To  complete  I  added  a die cut  sentiment  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges-------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-584bunnies-andor-blooms.html 

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2021/03/wk-12-cardmaking-crafting-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. A super cute card. Love your background and pretty flower border. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, looks like they are having so much fun
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi-Choosday Challenge Blog

    Claire DT Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! It makes me smile and want to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a sweet card Jenny. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete