Three Reindeer


 for  their last  collection LOTV added  an extra asset to  their  digis  which  enables  the  digis  to be placed on  background papers . This means that  there is no  need for  fussy  cutting and the digi  can  be placed on  any  background  papers . I used  three reindeer  from their latest Christmas collection  . I  also  used  paper from their  clouds paper  set  . Together  with  a digi of ground,meant  that  I  could  make   this  card  with  just one layer  I added  glossy  accents, stickles and a die  cut  sentiment from  Crafters companion  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card  into  the  following  challenge ---------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge131-one-layer-card.html 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Cute reindeer I love how you've coloured them all slightly differently and with the added sparkles. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Jenny - what a great idea for digi stamps and your card is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete