Baby Shaker


shaker  containing  baby  themed  confetti 

The image on  this  card is an old  stamp  from  LOTV which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  . The baking paper  was  from  my  stash  . I used  a  Sissix  dome . for the shaker  after  making the  rattle  base  and  attaching with foam  pads  .To  complete  I  added  gingham bow  and  die cut  sentiment  . 

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ----------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-570-baby-family.html 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny!
    Popped over to see if you've uploaded you creation using your new Prills yet. I don't see it, but I'm looking forward to it! This card is absolutely fabulous! What a great shaker element, and the sweetest image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and love the shaker thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful baby card. I love the rattle shaker! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and the rattle is super! Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete