Craft Nut

I  made this  card  for my oldest  friend  who  is  also  a  craft  fanatic.  I  began  by  making  a  background using  Alcohol  inks on  Yupo  paper  ,The  character is  from Bugaboo  and  is  called  Craft Nut  hence the  sentiment  .

Amongst  the  stash I used  were  Die  cuts,dew drops,card candi,  gems,clay cuttings,papers,washi tape etc  etc.

It  was good to  make  a card  for  someone  who  would  understand  the  embellishments . 

 

I  would  like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ---------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/week-589-i-love-belated-birthday.html 

My  theme is'  I  love  all my  craft  stash '. 

A  belated  Happy  Birthday  Allsorts  Team  



3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely embellishments and a great fun image. Thank you for joining our 'I love....' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous riot of colour Jenny and I know exactly what you mean about crafting for somebody who understands where you are coming from.

    Many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, you are such a loyal participant and we really do appreciate that.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to showcase your stash and yes, it is good to share with someone who understands your time and effort on a card. Thanks for joining in with my "I Love" challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete