Strawberry Feast


 These  cute mice  are from Dis  digis  and portray  what has  grown in my  garden  this  year  , A  disappointing  crop  despite  the  sort of  weather that made other plants  grow  well  , We have  a  glut of  figs  and  apples but only a small crop of my favourite strawberries.

I  designed  a  background of  strawberries  using  a  design  by  Kate  Hadfield  ,

I  fussy  cut  the  design  which is  called 'Strawberry  Feast'  I  fussy cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkers and  added glossy  accents .  I  layered it onto  die  cut  circles  and  added  buttons  ,  To  complete  I  added  a die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/week-590-my-lovely-garden.html

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2020/09/week-38-anything-goes-craft-card-making.html 

3 comments:

  1. oh this is just so cute! wish I had strawberries like this in my garden. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jenny, I really missed out on strawberries this year thanks to COVID, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet! I love strawberries. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete