Monochrome


 I  wanted to  make  this  card in  shades of  copper  . The  stamp  I used  was  from  Woodware  and it

is  one of  their clear  collection  called  Paris  Collage . I  stamped  it  with  versamark  and  embossed it  with  copper  embossing powder  from  Wow.  I used copper  mirri  card  to layer it  and  completed  with  a  sticker  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges ---------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/09/253-monochrome.html 

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-440-embossing-wet-or-dry.html

 

 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. love your embossed card for the Monochrome challenge, an awesome card for the guy in our life! Thank you for playing with us at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super take on the challenge Jeni, a great idea for a simple masculine card.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete