Anniversary Bubbles

I  feel  these  mice  are  saying 'Quick  put  the  cork back in  !!!'.The bubbles  are escaping  in  die  cut  circles  filled  with  stickles  

 The  cute mice  design is  from  Dis  digis and is  called  celebration mice . I  just used part of  it  to  create  an  effect  . I  die  cut it ,coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents to  give  the bottle  a shine . To  complete I  added  sticker  sentiments and stars.

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-569-weddinganniversary.html

3 comments:

  1. This is a super cute idea! I love how it turned out! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge! :)

    ~Marie B -GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jeni.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought a smile to my face. I love the sparkly bubbles and the thought of mice celebrating. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete