Swinging Bee


Inside 
 

 For  this  card  I  used  stamps  from  Hobby  Art  .They  all  come  from  the  Bee happy  set .  

I used  hexagon  backing paper  and  tried  to  use  a hexagon  theme throughout.  I  fussy  cut  and coloured  all  the stamps  with  Promarkers  .I used  the  die  cut  hexagon  from  the base  card on  the inside  as  can  be  seen on  the photo . I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  honeycomb and  joined the two  large bees  using  invisible  thread  . Glitter on  their  wings  and  a stamped  sentiment  completes  the card .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-wings-with-anything-goes.html


 

1 comment:

  1. Well Jenny, you said you were creating to join in and this really is a stunner. I like the way you used a hexagon central panel to carry the honeycomb pattern , such realistic bees and the flowers a perfect finishing touch.

    Lovely to have you join in our first challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque, thanks so much.

    B x

    ReplyDelete