Lemon Cheers

I love using  fruit on my  cards  and  thought  my  friend  would  appreciate  this  card  .I  die  cut the  base  card using  a tattered lace  die  . I  coloured  the lemon using  alcohol  markers. I  cut  a glass in  card  and  added  die  cut  fruits after  adding  acetate  on  front of glass  and  glitter  glue  behind it  .To  complete  I  added  sticker  sentiments  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)======

 

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/09/132-shaped-card-not-square-or-rectangle.html 


3 comments:

  1. Love this card, I like how you have made the drink and the lemon slice is great. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of the glitter glue and all the little bits of friut. Brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - what a great, fun shaped card! That giant lemon combined with the cocktail is perfect! This is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge - A SHaped Card!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete