Harry


 I  chose  to use  this  digi  of  Harry  Potter  from Bugaboo  stamps  which is  called 

' The  chosen one'. I  fussy  cut it  ,coloured it  with PMs  and  added  glitter  and glossy  accents  . I  added  some  fussy  cut  items  and  die  cut  glasses  . The  background paper is from  a new collection  by  LOTV  called  Clouds . I  completed  the  card  with  a  printed  quote  .  


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge ---------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-441-inspired-by-harry-potter.html


2 comments:

  1. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those Bugaboo stamps, and they are so cute! Perfect for my daughter's friends, they all adore Harry Potter! And the images are a dream to colour, too. What a great card, Jeni, not just because your colouring is gorgeous but because your additions of the glasses, potion etc are so appropriate!

    Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete