Doily Valentine

I have had  these  heart  shaped  pper  doilies in  my  stash  for  ages  waiting  for  something  to  be  done  with them  , I must  admit  that  I  read  the  title  for  the latest fab n  funky  challenge  wrongly  and  thought it  said Dolly  . In my mind  I had  a  little  dolly  embellishment  ready  for it  . What  a  good  job  I  reread it .
 I used   a  black  base  card  which  I  sprayed  with Spray  and  Sparkle  by  crafters  companion  .I die  cut  a  red heart  and  threaded  the smaller  doily  with  red  ribbon  ,actually  it  was  white  but  I  added promarkers  to it .  A  die  cut  in  gold  and  a  material  heart  completes  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)--------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/465-add-doily.html

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful and so elegant looking. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Fab'n'Funky challenge. Hugs, Neva

    ReplyDelete