Christmas stash

In my  Christmas  Craft  stash I  got  some  Pixie  Powders  . I  did  a  bit of  research on  them  on  U  Tube  and realised  that they  could be used on other  surfaces  apart  from Paper  . On  this  card  I have  used  Acetate  and  ribbon  . Using  acetate  gives  the impression of  stained glass  . In order  to  making it  stick  I used  a  surface of  PVA glue  before  adding the powders  and then spritzing  it .  The  ribbons  are  sprayed with water  before  adding  the powders . I like  the unpredictable  results  the powders give  . This is my  introduction into  messy  crafting  and it  wasnt  too messy  !!
I added  a die  cut  lattice  and  sentiment,  sticker  border,   stickles , and an ombre background paper .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the  following  challenge(s)--------


http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-413-new-stash.html

1 comment:

  1. Jeni: Love the effect of this product! I haven't used this so I'm glad you've tried it on several different surfaces and reported about it in your posting! Thanks for trying your new supply and linking your pretty card to MTTC! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete