Daisy Congratulations

When  I  went  to the  N E C last  November  I  bought  a goody  bag  from  Create and Craft , Amongst  the  stash  were these  Tattered  Lace  decoupage  dies  . I had  forgotten  about them  until  now  and  decided  to  try  them out.  I used  the  charisma  pages  that  you  can  download  with them  , I used  tonic  DL  dies  for the  background  adding  yellow  and  black  card  , To  complete  I  added stickles .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/week-554-say-it-with-flowers.html

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Jenny, the colours and hints of glitter are a pleasant reminder of Spring on the horizon (we hope), many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in our flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete