Christmas Toy cupboard


I  decided  to  make another  double  z  card  with  this  stamp  .  The  stamp is  from L.O.T.V. And is  called  Toy  cupboard  . After colouring it  with  Promarkers  I used  papers from the works  and  wood  grain  paper  to  cover  all parts of  the  card including  some  kraft  card  dry  embossed  with  a  stone  folder   . I  found  a doll  amongst  my  stash  which  came  from  a pound  shop  ages  ago  and  I  thought  she  was  appropriate  on  the front . To  complete  I  added card  candi  and  a  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges --------


https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-542-30th-of-january-christmas.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-466-christmas.html





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite stamps, love that you've made it into a Double Z. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete