special day

I have  had  this  design  from  A  day  for  daisies for  a long time  and have used it often. She is  called  flower maiden  . I  coloured it  with  PMs  and just  added  stickles  which  gave  a translucent  effect. I  experimented  with the foil blue  background by using  pixie  powders on  a  non porous  surface. I  got  Pixie  powders  in my  Christmas stash  so  I  am  still playing  with this new  product The  sentiment is  a die  cut  from  Gemini  Crafters  companion and  to  complete  I  added  a floral  corner  die  cut .

I  would like to  neter this card into  the  following  challenge(s)---

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-113-white-and-blue.html

 https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-617-whats-new.html

Using new products 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, I love the image and your fabulous background!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your focal image is so pretty and the background is wonderful!! Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous! Love all the shades of blue. Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

    ReplyDelete