Big Bouquet

I  wanted  to  think  about  Spring  colours  with this  card  and it had  to  include  green  . The image  is  from LOTV  and is  called 'Big  Bouquet  , I  coloured it  with Promarkers  and  added  stickles  . I used  gingham ribbon  and  paper  from  my  stash . To  complete  I  added  green  dewdrops  and  a  tag which I printed  and  added  bakers  twine .
I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/week-526include-tag.html

 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Lovely spring colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fresh green colour and beautifully sweet image you have chosen Jeni. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete