10 today

The  backgrounds to  this  card  are ombre  and  sheep  from  my  stash.  The image is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called 'Birthday  Ewe  trio'  The  sentiment  comes  with the  digi  .  I  coloured it  with  alcohol  pens  and  added  flock  powder  to  the  sheep  and  googly eyes.I  added  glossy  accents  to  the balloons   To  complete  I  added numbers  a  cake  embellishment  and  confetti  balloons  .

I  would like  to  neter this  card into  the following  challenge  and  wish  all  the  team  a  Happy 10th  Birthday 

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/day-seven-bugaboos-10th-birthday-bash.html


3 comments:

  1. Very fun card- love all of the fun accents you added! Thanks for joining in with us to celebrate Bugaboo's 10th Birthday!!! Best of luck in the prize drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni that is so fun and love your fur and the googly eyes. The background rainbow paper is beautiful. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm Birthday Bash Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the wobbly eyes! This truly makes me smile! Thank you for joining us for the birthday bash! Be sure to play along in our future challenges!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Patties Creations Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete