Embossed Valentine

This  crd is  made using  an embossing    die  which  came free  with  a  magazine  . I havent used one  like  this  before  but  with the  heart  cut out  it made it  easy  to  attach it  to  the inside  of the card.  The embossing  was  clear  and  I  sprayed  it  with  Crafters  companion  spray  and  sparkle  adding  stickles .  To  complete  I  coloured  the  heart  with  Promarkers  and  added  a stamped  sentiment using  another  stamp  which  came  with the  freebie  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge(s)========

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-402.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-619-valentines.html



2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jeni, love the embossing!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jeni that embossing is stunning.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete