Three cool cats

For  this card  I used  a cat  stamp  from Little Clare  designs  which  I felt described the  song that I have  chosen  . I  coloured the  cats with  Promarkers and  added  glitter and stars  .
I  used  cat  paper from my stash for the background paper  and  stickers for the  cats'  presents and  borders .I die  cut  the  design  with  a  Tattered Lace  fancy rectangle  die and  added  stickles  to  complete  the card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-495-inspired-by-song.html

The  song  that inspired me is  'Three  Cool  Cats' by  the  Beatles 

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2018/11/85-cat-or-cats-mrs-duck.html

4 comments:

  1. A fun and cheery card and great song choice, thanks so much for joining in with our 'song title' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jeni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Allsorts too.
    Perfect for both themes, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun images and great backing papers, and like the addition of the stickers.
    Thank you for joining our 'Inspired by a Song' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jeni. What a fun image and great song inspiration!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete