Bonfire Night

I  thought that  I  would  make  this  digi  from  Dis  digi  be  the  subject of  a  Bonfire  night  card  as  she is  so  well  wrapped up  , She is  called  Snuggle  up  Izzy  so  I  gave her  a box of  sparklers  to  carry  .
After  colouring her  with  promarkers  I  fussy  cut her  and  added her  to  a  background  scene  I  created  from  digikits  I  added  a llsorts of  gems  and  bling  to  light up  the scene.  To  cop;ete  I  added  buttons ,  bow ,sticker  sentiment  and  stickles  on her  fur  coat  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenge(s) =========


http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/buttons-bows-bling-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love all the sparkle and bling; perfect for a special celebration! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Bonfire Night card, Jenny. i love the way you've added gems to the background scene and it really pops..!! Thank you for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis and for using one of Di's images.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete