Cherry Chocolate Cake

I  bought this  digi last  week  and just had  to  make  a  card  with it  straightaway  . It is  from  Dis  digis  and is  called  Cherry  cake  mice  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  and glossy  accents  to  the chocolate  and  cherries  to  give them a  shine. I used  a  chocolate  backing  paper  and  added an embellishment of  felt  cherries   to  complete  the  card .
I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge(s)  ---------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-472sparkle-and-shine.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-230.html




3 comments:

  1. A super cute card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet (in both ways haha)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your card looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly :-)

    ReplyDelete