Roses are red

For  this  card  I  used  a Bugaboo image  and  I  designed the background  with  digikits  ,
I  coloured  the image  with Promarkers  and  glossy  accents  to  amke  the  grapes and glass shine .  To  complete  I  added  Ribbon from  Crafty  Ribbons and  a scissor  charm  to  cut  the  grapes with  !

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge ===========


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

using  top  horizontal  line  ======== sentiment  ,bugaboo  image and  charm 

or  First  vertical  line  --------------sentiment  ,   yellow,    ribbon 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and great coloring of our beautiful freebie.
    Thanks for entering Catch the Bug's Bingo challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete