Daisies







I  love  these papers  they  are  so  fresh looking  , I  got  them in  a  set  from  Hobby  house ,they  are  their  daisy  dreams papers   and I  use  them  sparingly  as  they  compliment  each other  so  well  . I  decided  this  time  to  add  stamped  daisies  to  the mix  . I  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  and  added  flock  powder  to  the centres ,  The  rest of  the  card is  made up of  the  papers  and  I completed  it  with  blue  cord  as  I  felt  two  daisies  didnt need  a  bow  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-492-pretty-papers.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-383-sketchy-time.html


5 comments:

  1. Lovely design of the card and the papers are really pretty and in lovely colours, great daisies too. Thank you for joining our 'Pretty Papers' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super colour palette and great design Jenny, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Pretty Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge'.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sketch Jeni, and gorgeous papers. Love the flowers!
    So nice to see you joining in this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about pretty papers! Hope you join in again soon!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, with a great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beautiful card, Jeni, the papers are so pretty! I love the flock you added to the daisy image, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete