Autumn Leaves

Once  again I used my  new  tattered lace  die  to  produce  these leaves  and  acorns  . I  prefer  to  cut them out in  white  card and  add  colour  to  them  using   Promarkers which is  what I have  done here . I  designed  a  background  using  digikts  / To  complete  I  added  glossy  accents on  the acorns  and  glitter onto  the leaves  ,

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenge(s)-------


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-469autumn-or-autumn-colours.html

2 comments:

  1. A super card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous autumnal card and I love all those die cut leaves - a great idea to use white card as you can make them any colour then with your inks! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete