on top of the tree

I love  this  digi  from  all dressed up  . It is  called Christmas  Tree  fairy  . I  coloured her  with  promarkers  and  added  glitter  to her  wings  and  stickles and gems   to  the tree .I  cut  the base card using  a snowflake  die from  Paper  Boutique  and  used the  second part of the die in  dark  silver mirri  card  ,
To  complete  I  added tiny  light  bulbs confetti  stars  and  a  sticker  sentiment .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-491-15th-of-november-christmas.html

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-challenge-87.html

3 comments:

  1. This is the second time today that I've seen this beautiful snowflake frame die used to make a gorgeous card, it's making me think that I really need one of these :o)
    A gorgeous card Jen.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love that you put her on a snowflake card. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry. Pam~DT

    ReplyDelete