Mouse tag

The  tag  for  this is  a  tag  card  from  Little  Claire  designs  . I  find  these  useful  as  there is  more room  to  write on  inside  or  you  can  use  them  to  make  two  tags  .
This  digi is  from  Digistamp  boutique  and is  called  'Christmas  Milly' . I fussy  cut her  ,coloured  with  Promarkers  and added nuvo  drops  and  stickles  . The  holly  paper  is  from my  stash  and  to  complete  I  added  a holly  embellishment  and  bow  from  The  Works  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges  -------------

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-371-anything-goes-with-option.html






1 comment:

  1. What a super cute tag,love the big bow ,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete