Sleeping baby


  





My niece is  expecting  a baby  the  week  before  Christmas  so  I  decided  to make  two  cards one  for  a boy  and one for  a  girl  now  whilst I have  the  time, rather  than panicking later,
I  used  a  design  from  LOTV called Sweet  Dreams  , I  fussy  cut  this  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and stickles  . I  designed  the background using  digi  kit  Items and papers .To complete  the  cards I added  three  dewdrops  ,organza  ribbon  and bow and  a  silver  charm  . In  the boys  card  I  put  glossy  accents on  the three  balloons  . I left  space on  each  card  for  the  name  and date to be added later  .


I  would like  to  enter this  into  the following  challenges  __________

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-229.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-471use-3-of-something.html



3 comments:

  1. Love the card & dewdrops look like baby tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Jen, and well done for getting organised early as babies don't always come when they are meant too :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute baby cards, love the sweet image. Thank you so much for entering our 'Use 3 of something challenge' at Passion for promarkers this week and I do hope you'll join us again for our next challenge. Good luck in the prize draw,
    Love Jacky x PFP DT

    ReplyDelete