Believe in fairies

This image is  Make  a wish from LOTV which I  coloured  with Promarkers  and  panpastels.The background  is  a base from Paper Boutique  doily  dies,  cut in  a  Hobby  house paper  . To  
complete  I  added  mirri card  layers  ,organza ribbon  and bow,  and  printed  sentiment  .


I  would like to  enter this card into  the following  challenge(s) =======


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-470lets-celebrate.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-372-anything-goes-with-option.html



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny.Beautiful design and soft colouring and I love the sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Jenny, I love the image against that gorgeous background die cut! Thanks for joining us at A Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really lovely image Jeni, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for entering at I ❤ Promarkers Challenge! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete