Lace buttons and bows

I  began  this  card  by  designing  a lacy  design  on paper  and  cutting it using  a  Paper  Boutique Doily  die  which  are my  favourite  things  at the moment  , The  edge looks like  lace on this die . The  background  card is  from  Hobby  House  background  papers  . To  this I  added  lace buttons  and  bows  from my  stash  ,a lacy  butterfly  from  The  works  and  I  completed  the  card by  adding  a  metallic  sentiment  and  silver stickles .
I  would like  to  enter this  card  into  the following  challenge  _________


http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-214-lace-buttons-bows.html

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card sweet colours
    Pretty lace buttons and bows.
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete