Poppy Circle

As you  will  notice  I  am  using  a  lot of  Paper  Boutique  die  collection  borders  at  the  moment  as  I  lile  the  shapes  and  designs . The image is from  Penny  Black  blooming  garden  and  after  colouring it  with  PMs  I  fussy  cut it  to  show up on  the  black  background  .I  added  red  stickles  to  the  poppies  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  sticker  lines  borders  and  sentiment  ,


I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge________

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-in-garden.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/pbsc-june-anything-goesoptional_16.html



2 comments:

  1. A| really lovely design which really draws the eye to the beautiful focal Poppy blooms Jenny, my thanks for joining in with our June 'In my Garden' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a pretty poppy stamp too.
    Thanks for sharing at Penny Black & More & good luck, x Susan x

    ReplyDelete