Fun at the fair


Isnt it  amazing  what  yoou  find  when  you have  a  clear out  . I  was lucky  enough  years ago  to  win  this  set of  Trimcraft  fairground papers  , flowers  decoupage  and  gems  . I havent  done  decoupage  for  ages   so  really  enjoyed  doing it  again  on  the  big  wheel  .
The  ticket  and  sentiment  come  from  My  Craft  Studio  Tatty  Twinkle  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge (s) ---------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-470-31st-of-may-come-play.html


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love the bright fairground theme and the great use of the aperture.
    Jane
    GD at C.R.A.F.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, this was a great find! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and thanks you for sharing with us at craft this week good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete