Ballet Birthday

The base  card here is  a  gatefold  card  and  I  covered  the inside  with  Little  Claire  Pink  Tartan
Paper  The  front  paper  is  Camila  by  Hobby  house  which  I  dry  embossed  with  an Embossilicious  folder .
The  cute  digi is  from  All  dressed up   and is ideal  for  a litte  gitls  birthday, I  framed it using  Tattered  Lace  Pearl  border  nesting  dies ,coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  to her  dress ,
I  added  a  computer  generated  sentiment  adding  a  bow  and  teddy  charm, On  the other  side  I  added pink  organza  ribbon  and  some  bling  buttons  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ----------

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-81-may-2018-anything-goes.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-396-for-child.html


2 comments:

  1. Delightful creation and gorgeous colouring of this fabulously chosen image, love it…. .Hope to see you next challenge and good luck in the draw..
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card using my favourite All Dressed Up image. I love the way you've coloured her skirt.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete