Bobbi on Swing

This  little  bear  is  sitting  Bobbi  from  Digistamp  Boutique , The  swing is  also  from  DB.
I  fussy  cut  both  and  coloured  them  with  Promarkers . I  designed  the  scene using  items  from  polka  Doodles  digikit , .They  are  layered on  die  cuts  from  Paper  boutique  . The  background paper is  from  Little  Claire  designs  .
I  completed  the  card  with  a  sentiment  and  bow  from  my  stash .

I  would like to  enter this card into  the following  challenges  _________

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/week-449bears-r-us.html

3 comments:

  1. Love your cute bear, fab scene and googly eyes! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bear, and what a wonderful scene you've created for him. Beautiful circular frame for your image and wonderful scalloped edges on your card! Thanks for sharing this delight with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Jenny. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. The googly eyes are so much fun and I love the pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP. Hugs, Denise xx

    ReplyDelete