Round Robins

These  robins  are  stamps  from  Hobbyart  and  are  called  Round  robins  , After  colouring  them  with  PMs  I  added  red  flock  powder  to  their  breasts  , The  hat  sentiment  and  mistletoe  are part  of  the  same  set  .   I fussy  cut  them  all  and  layered  them onto  a  scene  I  designed  with  digikits  , I  used  backing  card  from Kanban  and  to  complete  I  added  nuvo  drops of  snow  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  ----------


http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/christmas-birds.html


3 comments:

  1. Lovely cute robins - perfect for your challenge at Winter Wonderland!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..these little birds are so adorable..love your card..Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Winter Wonderland..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny - just to let you know that I've posted your prize today. We look forward to seeing what you make with it for a future challenge at Winter Wonderland!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete