Metal Leaves


I  tried  to  add  metal  embossing  powder  (Wow Copper)  to  give  a metallic  touch  to  this  card  . The photo  however  does not  show it up  well  .
I  used  leaf  stamps  from  Crafters companion  on  a  bronze  sparkly  paper  . The  die  cut is in  copper  colour  mirri  from  Paper  Boutique  doily  selection  . The background  foiled  card is  from  Kanban  .
Added  some  card  candi  to  complete  the  card  .

I  would like  to enter this  card into the following  challenge(s) -----------


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-197-metal-madness.html

2 comments:

  1. I always find metallic finishes hard to photograph! This is a gorgeous card, I love autumn leaves and copper colours. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Jenny - you've created a really elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete