Baby Monochromatic

I  decided that this  card  would be  for a  girl  so that I  could  work in all my  favourite pink  shades  .

I  began  by  fussy  cutting the design  from  Dis  digis which is  called  Bubble  baby  . I  coloured it  in  shades of promarkers  and  added  glitter  . I  attached  invisible  thread  so it  would hang  freely  . After  using papers  from LOTV  to  cover  the  base  card I  die  cut  a  rectangle  in order  to  let  the  baby  word  swing  freely  .

Around  the  edge  I  added  gingham  ribbon  and  bow  and  used  die  cut  clothes , confetti baby   items and  material  items  .  

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges----------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/make-it-monochrome-challenge.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-6178-anything-goes-with-option-of.html 

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/04/april-2021-challenge-86-crafts-galore.html 


 

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww . . . this is so sweet and absolutely perfect for a little, baby girl!! Love all the ways you were able to add the pinks! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the thumbnail photo I thought it had to be a die, so well done on your patience cutting out all those shapes, so effective and pretty, many thanks for joining in with our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely creation Jeni, some lovely dies and images, great colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'Monochromatic' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card.

    Thank you for joining us for the April challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete