A cat can look at a king


 This is  about my  third  attempts  at  backgrounds  using  distress inks . I  die  cut  the  centre of it  and  edged it  with  a mirri  die  cut  . The  cat  and  mouse  stamps  are from  Lavinia  and  the  floral  border stamp  from  my  stash  . I  just  had  to  add  a silver  crown  and  the  sticker  sentiment  !! I  completed  the  card  by  layering it onto  Blue  Mirri  card  .

 

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-129-for-april.html

 http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/pennys-challenge-493.html

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful and very fun card. I love the crown on your mouse. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT@Penny's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘Animals’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete