Allof us Happy Birthday


 For  this  card I  used  a digi  from  Bugaboo  which is  called  'Celebration  Bunch '  I  printed it  tice  flipping one  , I  also  added  a  cake by bugaboo  between  them  .  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter and  glossy  accents on  the balloons . I  added  confetti  balloons . a  cake  embellishment and  several  clay  slices  of  cakes  around  the  edge  '

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge-----

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/04/week-one-april-anything-goes-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. A lovely, bright and fun Birthday card- great use of the image! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the image over and added the cake. It is a gorgeous card with great coloring.
    Thanks for joining the new and improved challenges at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous detail!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete