Spring Primroses


I love  primposes  they  are  such  fragile  flowers  >I  don't have much  success  growing  them but  this  year  I have  a  lovely  clump  of  them  . I  fussy  cut the image  and  coloured it  with promarkers  . I  didnt  want to  take  away  from  the simplicity  of  the  plant  so  I just  arranged it on  a  black  background  and  used  a yellow  border  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  printed  sentiment  . 


I  would like to  enter this  card into the following challenge  --------

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/04/april-springtime.html


3 comments:

  1. How striking is this Jenny, the use of black for the backdrop couldn't work better in bringing the Primroses to life. Only yesterday I was looking at ours, they are in outdoor pots I bought at least two years ago pre-planted with various Spring flowers and despite being given very little attention the Primroses and Cyclamen have come into bloom yet again.

    Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our Spring theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous card, pretty flowers.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque "Springtime" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete