TRADITIONAL


 For  this  card  I found  a  snowy  village  picture in my  stash . I  matted it  with  a  die  cut  on  Christmas paper . To  complete  I  dry  embossed half  of  the  card  with  a  Crafters  companion  folder . I added  gold  glitter  to  the holly  berries .To complete  \i  added  snow it  and  a  die  cut  sentiment .


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ----


http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/117-vintage-christmas.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-125.html 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. So lovely, Jeni - that sentiment die is STUNNING! Love all your texture and sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely traditional Christmas card

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! I love how you framed the scene!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete