Santa's on his way

front


 The  background paper  I used  on  this card is  from  LOTV  . Inside  the card  I  added  a digi  and  added  glitter  , For  the  children  on  the  front of  the  die  cut  base  card , I used  die  cuts  from  the  Sissix halloween  die  but  removing  the  halloween  symbols  . I  can  make  use of  the  die  for many  times of  the  year  by  doing  this  ,  To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------


http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/abc-christmas-challenge-u-v-are-for.html

U is  for  up in  the  air  

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-573-anything-goes-optional.html 

 


4 comments:

  1. Clever use of the silhouette die and gorgeous papers to create this striking Christmas scene. Thanks for entering the CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Chris
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pop of red on Santa's hat Jeni. Loving the way you've used the silhouettes.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jeni. Gorgeous colours and silhouettes. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a creative way to use those die cuts, Jeni and I love how the papers you used add such atmosphere to the night time scene.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete