Pretty Hat


 For  this  card I used an image  from  All dressed up  which is  called Pretty  Bonnet  . I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with Promarkers    I  added stickles  and  a flower  .The  background is  made up of Card  from Kanban  purple  card  and  a black  die cut oval,dry  embossed  with  a  folder  and  polished  with  Cosmic  shimmer opal  Blaze  .

To  complete  I  added  a die cut  sentiment .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ________


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/week-566include-black-andor-purple.html

3 comments:

  1. Love the pop of purple on this pretty card, Jeni...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable and thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers and good luck
    AuntySue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a sweet card Jenny. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete