Sweet Shaker





close up of shaker and Prills


 Since I  got  these  tiny  shaker  domes from  Sissix  I have  been looking  for  a  chance to use  them  . I  thought  a lollipop  would  be  a  good  example and  I  filled it  with  Prills , as  recommended  to me  by  a  crafting  friend  _thanks (L)

 I  began  by cutting  the  base  card into the  shape of  a sweet bottle  . I  die  cut the sweets  and  coloured  them with Promarkers , , I then  covered them  with  acetate giving  the  appearance of  glass.  The  other  3d  items  are outside the  bottle.The  jelly  babies  are  shrink plastic,  the  chocolate  has  foil on its  wrapping  and the  small  love  hearts  are  embellishments  from  my  stash .  

To  complete  I  added  a straw  for  the lollipop  stick,  added  ribbon  and  bow  and  a stamped  sentiment  .

I  would   to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge(s)--

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/week-562anything-but-christmas.html 

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-571-shaped-card-anything-goes.html 

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2020/10/october-challenge.html 

http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-146-and-winners-of-challenge.html


4 comments:

  1. What a fun creation Jenny, I bet you have great fun making this, I'm not sure if any of he elements apart from the sentiment are stamped, but it's still good to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, Jeni! Love the candy colour tones and fun shaker element.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny! I'm so glad you directed me back to your blog to see this! I LOVE IT! What a super idea! The Prills are perfect for your lollipop, being so little. I love all your other yummy goodies. Gosh, that chocolate really does look good enough to eat! I love that you covered your sweets with acetate too. Such a great card!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super card and such a fun creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete